The Randolph Street Market Festival is home to the world-renowned Chicago Antique Market, Indie Designer Market, Modern Vintage Chicago and the Holiday Market. As seen in Travel & Leisure, the NY Times, Lucky Magazine and featured on TV news shows and web casts, the Randolph Street Market Festival is considered “a mecca of cool”, “the best hot spot for antiquing”, “the best Chicago venue for people watching”, and “the Barney’s of Vintage”. Celebrity designer Nate Berkus says, “I love this market…the quality is incredible!” As one of Chicago’s most happening monthly parties, Randolph Street Market has become the summer destination!
This European-style, indoor-outdoor urban antique market in the historic West Loop neighborhood features 200 select purveyors of high quality, amazingly priced “finds”, offering unlimited creative inspiration and hours of fun. Shoppers can find furnishings, vintage clothing, jewelry, collectibles, etc.
• Complimentary Furniture Delivery* within downtown Chicago! Click for info.
• Shopping Refund Vouchers for Admission by Vendors: Each voucher is for $5 off and the vendors should reduce the purchase price by $5 on items valued $25 or more. Note that not all vendors are able to honor the voucher due to their profit margins and customer should ask vendor if they accept the voucher before they shop in their booth.
• Lower advance ticket price! $8 general online / $3 student online
• KIDS UNDER 12 ALWAYS FREE!
VINYL SWAP MEET! Thousands of collectible records from 45’s to LP’s, jazz to rock and show tunes galore will make you tap your toes and groove down memory lane;
FANCY FOOD MARKET! All types of chocolates, cakes, breads, spices, olive oils, salsa to bring home or enjoy during the event;
GLOBAL GOODS BAZAAR! Some delightful crafts and artisan goods representative of Chicago’s ethnic neighborhoods.
Fabulous food and drink specialties abound! Come and dine al fresco against the backdrop of the beautiful Chicago skyline!
THIS IS A PET FRIENDLY EVENT however, due to liability issues with our landlord, your pet is only allowed in the outdoor portions of the market. If it’s a super hot day, we highly recommend leaving Fido at home. *Per liability and insurance: Management has the right to refuse entry to any persons and pets.
ONSITE SERVICES TO RESTORE & PROTECT YOUR HEIRLOOMS AND NEW MARKET PURCHASES! These onsite services available May-September
• Appraisal Service
• Onsite Furniture Delivery Service
• Gold Buying Service
• Crystal & Porcelain Repair Service
• Furniture Restoration Service
• Art Restoration Service
• Lamp & Lighting Repair Service
(retail value $65) Ticket Package Includes:
- 1 Market Bar Mimosa each (4 total)
- 1 discounted admission each (one voucher good for four (4) girlfriends, present paypal receipt in print or on smartphone at the entry gate)