|ChicagoMag.com recommends the Randolph Street's Holiday Market for "Top holiday shopping". So join us and stretch your stylish dollars to the max this holiday season! Presented by the producers of the Randolph Street Market, the Holiday Market provides a unique mix of smartly priced antique, vintage and modern goods makes for a simple and convenient one-stop shopping for memorable and custom-made gifts.
Get your holiday shopping off to the right start with gifts in all price ranges, from thrifty to extravagant. You will discover fabulous keepsakes from embroidered hankies to estate jewelry. Timeless antiques and modern treasures including vintage and indie fashion, jewelry, art, decorative objects, house wares, and more will make this holiday a memorable experience for gift givers of all ages!
Free Parking & Free Gift Wrapping… Holiday shopping has never been easier.
In a fun and fanciful space, make this holiday the richest and most memorable experience for you and everyone you love with fabulous keepsakes from the Randolph Street's Holiday Market!
New for 2012, all shoppers that bring a toy to be donated to Toys for Tots will get free entry all weekend long! Bring a new, unwrapped toy and drop it off at the entrance to help give back to children in need this Holiday season.
• Complimentary Furniture Delivery* within downtown Chicago! Click for info.
• Lower online advance ticket price! $8 general / $3 student
• Kids under 12 always FREE!
• FREE PARKING in huge Plumbers Hall lot for all indoor shows!
• Shopping Refund Vouchers for Admission by Vendors: Each voucher is for $5 off and the vendors should reduce the purchase price by $5 on items valued $25 or more. Note that not all vendors are able to honor the voucher due to their profit margins and customer should ask vendor if they accept the voucher before they shop in their booth.
Please Note: Because we have a huge onsite parking lot with FREE parking during our off season October through April shows, there will be no Michigan Avenue Trolley running during these months. Trolley ONLY runs May-September.
10-5pm both days